Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Mature Fashion: Tuesday Weigh In

Hello Stylinistas;


Today is Tuesday but I actually did weigh in yesterday.  Unfortunately, I was not able to publish my post yesterday because of a rather major power failure; the power went down while I was on the computer, tried to recover, but went down again and took my computer modem down with it.  I had to wait until today to have the service technician fix the darned thing. Fortunately, I have not lost any data (I hope!!...no, I don't back-up every day,my bad). 

Anyway, the good news is I lost .2 pounds (that's point .2, not 2.00) but the bad news is that I am still over the 134.4 I thought I was when I began this ##@%  attempt to get to my target 125.0!! I have to lose 1.6 pounds just to get to the weight I thought I was when I began!!  I know most of my readers have been through something like this...frustrating, isn't it?

Actually, I am a little proud of myself.  I had two lunches with friends during the week, and part of a bakery 'goodie'; I also did not complete two days of my exercise rituals (I am still having a little problem reminding myself the MY health needs to come first before chores and other social items). I actually did pretty well making sure I got up and moved around at least every twenty minutes while I was watching the remaining fashion shows on my computer (vogue.com). I am going to try and stay optimistic that I will show some more weight loss next week.  I really won't mind much as long as it is something.  I am just not looking for any gain at all.  I'm sure most of us know how disappointing that can be.

Thankfully, the shows will end tomorrow so I won't be in front of the computer so much. (I am certainly ready for anything but fashion shows after watching so many- I have never watched so many all at once) Of course, I will now compile my results and suggestions for fall/winter stylings and report back on the appropriate blogs. 

The next post to this blogsite will concern the health of our cosmetics; I have been reading a lot lately on the inherent dangers of many of our cosmetics.

Happy Styling;...now that Spring is springing in many parts of the country, it is time to introduce some of the fresh fashion ideas for the new season into our wardrobes.
...........................Geneva.......................Rockmyages@aol.com


No comments:

Post a Comment