Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Mature Fashion: Health Check-ups

It is always great to get positive feedback, especially if you have been trying hard to accomplish a goal.  One of my goals is to maintain the best state of health possible for me within my lifestyle, budget, etc.

I had my yearly health check-up today; my doctor told me my "numbers were just great, and to keep doing whatever it was that I was doing.."  Obviously, that report really made me feel I had accomplished the goal I wanted, at least as far as maintaining as healthy a body and mind as I can.

I still am trying to lose the additional five pounds I attempted over six months ago...the good news is that I am down to 130 (from my perceived 134 that was actually 137!!)  I am now adjusting my target to my 125 by New Year 2017..it is getting close enough to holiday temptations to really watch the weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment